by Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.· A critically acclaimed budget travel guide with attitude, mixing an irreverent look at culture and politics with brutally honest dining, lodging, and sightseeing reviews; original, socially aware.
· Covers France from the newest bars and bistros of Paris to the vineyards of Bordeaux.
· Researched, written, and edited by University of California at Berkeley students.
· Packed with sidebars full of trivia and fascinating facts on everything from the Battle of Normandy to finding a cheap ticket to the Grand Prix.
· Up-to-date information on politics and culture.
· Hundreds of recommended cheap eats and sleeps plus suggested splurges.
· What's low-cost or free.
· Loaded with outdoor activities.
· Travel information for gays, women, people with disabilities.
· 55 pages of maps.
· Complete destination/topic indexes.
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)|
|Author||Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.|
|Publisher||Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc.|
|File size||7.1 Mb|
|Book rating||3.64 (14 votes)